Pronti, ripartenza, via! Domenica 8 aprile in via Rizzoli
07 aprile 2018
12 aprile 2018
Welcome to 'Love your Park'. This is a funded programme brought to you in partnership with Ealing Borough Council’s Pride in my Park initiative.
This programme is aimed at residents of Ealing, where you can earn rewards for litter picking at eight of the Borough's superb green spaces. It needn't be just litter picking though! Join a Friends Of Park group or even just volunteer informally. How about some gardening for the green-fingered amongst you or help to keep our spaces spick and span, if you're handy with a hammer or paintbrush?
There's even a Get Started Bonus where you earn 1000 BetterPoints by getting out for a walk and picking up litter within 72 hours of downloading the app. You can then use your BetterPoints to reward yourself, by selecting any of these rewards, or donate them to any of the charities from this list or even your local Friends Of group. If you spot a charity you'd like to see on the BetterPoints website let us know by getting in touch here.
Help keep your parks in Ealing stay clean and tidy whilst getting outside in the fresh air. Earn 50 BetterPoints for every day you pick litter and receive a 1000 BetterPoints bonus for doing so 3 or more times per week.
See you in the parks!
Click below to download the BetterPoints app.
Watch a short video here to get you started or follow these instructions:
1. Download the BetterPoints app from the App Store or the Google Play Store.
2. Tap “Sign up” in the app, and fill out the form.
3. You will be automatically added to the 'Love your Park' programme due to your postcode. There will be a welcome message about this on your timeline in the app.
4. Tap the Play ▶ button in the top right corner of the app.
5. Track your activity via Automatic (always on) or Manual Tracking (when you want to track a specific activity).
6. Start earning BetterPoints!
With BetterPoints you can see your points accumulate on the app for your efforts, we will also share news of what is going on in your area to help you to stay active.
From time to time we will ask you questions about your travel and activity habits, please answer these promptly and honestly so we can put you in the appropriate reward level. This will also help us evaluate the impact of the programme when it ends.
So get out there and start earning rewards for your activities!